Warranties and Return
Our company stands behind the products we sell. Our inflatable movie screens are such a high-quality product that warranty services are rarely needed, but you will have the comfort of knowing we stand behind all our products in the unlikely event any problems arise. Your product is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship. Our warranty includes: a comprehensive three-year warranty on the inflatable screen system and a 1-year manufacturer warranty on all other parts. Most importantly we value our relationship with you and we will do everything possible to demonstrate your value to us as a customer today and tomorrow.
Returns Within 7 Days
If you return your purchase within 7 days, airscreen Corp. will refund your purchase price minus shipping and a 15% restocking fee. You are responsible for the cost of shipping returned products to airscreen Corp.All items must be in new and resaleable condition as determined by airscreen Corporation in its sole discretion
Contact us directly before you attempt to return a product to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number and include that number with your return. airscreen Corporation is not responsible for any product that is lost, damaged or modified. At our discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices due to bundled or discounted pricing.
airscreen Corporation warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
airscreen Corporation’s Inflatable Screen products purchased in the U.S. or Canada come with a 3-year warranty.
Warranty begins on the date of shipment to you (“Warranty Period”).
If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by airscreen Corp. or its authorized distributor/dealers within the Warranty Period, at its option, airscreen Corp. will (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the Product.
airscreen Corp. warrants replacement products or parts provided under this warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of the replacement or repair for the remaining portion of the original product’s warranty.
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes airscreen Corporation’s property.
Non- airscreen Corporation branded products
This limited warranty does not cover non- airscreen Corporation branded products. Manufacturer provided warranties shall apply.
On the event of any damage which might give rise to a warranty claim you shall:
– Notify airscreen Corporation as soon as reasonably possible;
– Take all reasonable steps to minimize the extent of any damage;
– Preserve damaged parts and either ship them to airscreen Corporation or otherwise make them available for inspection by airscreen Corporation, as determined by airscreen Corporation in its sole discretion;
– Provide all information and documentary evidence with respect to the claim as may reasonably require.
– Customer pays for shipping of the damaged items to airscreen Corporation.
You must give airscreen Corporation a reasonable opportunity to inspect damage before any repairs or alternations are affected. Alternatively, airscreen Corporation may request that you provide photographic images as an alternative to inspection.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
During the limited warranty period, airscreen Corporation or its authorized representative will repair any airscreen Corporation -branded products returned to us that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. If airscreen Corporation or its authorized representative is not able to repair the product, we will replace it with a comparable product that is new or refurbished.
When you contact us via phone or e-mail, we will issue a Return Material Authorization Number for you to include with your return. You must return the products to us in their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. We will return the repaired or replacement products to you. We will pay to ship the repaired or replaced products to you if you use an address in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions and territories). Otherwise, we will ship the product to you freight collect.
If we determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
airscreen Corporation is not liable for any damage to or loss not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non airscreen products; (b) to damage caused by service performed by anyone other than airscreen Corporation, or its authorized dealers and distributors; (c) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of airscreen Corporation; or (d) if any serial number has been removed or defaced.
This Agreement does not cover and we are not obligated to repair or replace:
– Any Product located outside of the United States.
– Any damage to the Product that is cosmetic only or otherwise does not affect Product functionality. Under this Agreement, we are not obligated to repair wear and tear on the Product and other superficial items, such as scratches and abrasions that do not materially impair your use of the Product.
– Any Product that anyone other than airscreen Corporation or a person we designate has tried to repair. Any repair or attempted repair on the Product covered by this Agreement by any party other than us or someone we designate in writing will void and cancel this Agreement. We will not reimburse you for any repairs that you or another person make or attempt to make to the Product.
– Any Product that is lost or stolen
– There will be a maximum of one (1) whole unit replacement allowed per warranty at airscreen Corporation ’s discretion, over the entire warranty period.
– Any Product that is damaged by fire from an external source or that is intentionally damaged or damage caused by any animal, including pets (cats, dogs) or pests (termites, rats). If we find evidence of intentional damage, we are not obligated to repair or replace the Product.
– Misuse of the product
– Use in winds exceeding the maximum wind rating for the screen. Determination of maximum wind shall be made using the maximum wind gust speed recorded by weather reporting services in the area on the date(s) of damage
– Any damages arising from acts of God or natural disasters.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
AIRSCREEN CORPORATION SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF AIRSCREEN CORPORATION CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE ANY CLAIMS UNDER SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
No reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AIRSCREEN CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FORDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. FOR CONSUMERS WHO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR, IF DIFFERENT, THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, AIRSCREEN CORPORATION LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT OR SUPPLY OF THE REPAIR SERVICE AGAIN.